- ON00120 041
- 1937 - 1963
Fondy pozostávajú z jednej knihy zápisníc.
113 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
Fondy pozostávajú z jednej knihy zápisníc.
Fondy pozostávajú z jednej knihy zápisníc a dvoch pokladničných kníh Odboru č. 43 Kanadského slovenského podporného spolku.
Kanadský slovenský podporný spolok, Odbor 43
Fonds consists of records and other material created and accumulated by George Rumpel during the time of his executive role at the Rumpel Felt Company. Fonds include handwritten and carbon copies of business correspondence, in addition to other private correspondence, business receipts and invoices,a ledger, order book, and one photograph of George Rumpel. Creators of correspondence include Rumpel Felt Co., George Rumpel, Walter Rumpel, and Oscar Rumpel. Correspondence exchanged with: Industrial Commission, Canadian Asbestos Company, The Berlin Asbestos Company, McArthur Irwin, The C.S. Hyman Company Ltd., The Grosch Felt Shoe Company, The Great North Western Telegraph Company, The Grassell Chemical Company, The Grand Trunk Railway System, The Goldie & McCulloch Company, The Galt, Preston & Hespeler Railway Company, Forwell Foundry Ltd., R. Forbes Company, John Fennell & Son, The Employers Association of Waterloo County, Ellis & Howard, J & R Elliott, J.E. Edwards & Sons, Eaton-Clark Company, the Atteaux Dye Stuff & Chemical Co. Fonds is comprised of the following series: Correspondence Receipts and Invoices Ledgers and Order Books Photographs
This fonds consists of the official records of Whitby, including Council Minutes, 1855-1960; By-laws, 1855-1966; Board and Committee Minutes, 1861-1954; Assessment and Collectors Rolls, 1855-1960; Board of Health Records 1934-1957; Court Records, 1928-1955.
Fonds consists of the official records of Whitby Township, including Council Minutes, 1852-1967; By-laws, 1850-1967; Board and Committee Minutes, 1884-1966; Assessment and Collectors Rolls, 1848-1968; and Clerk-Treasurer's Records, 1837-1967.
The collection consists of records of various private businesses which operated in Hastings County, Ontario, which were gathered as a unit by the Hastings County Historical Society. Various kinds of activities and occupations are represented: collection of duties; public utilities; loan; general merchants; grocery; temperance; insurance; engineering; surveying; railway. Most of the individuals and some of the corporate bodies responsible for the creation of papers included in this fonds operated at a local or regional level, while most of the corporate bodies were subordinate to larger entities; most of these individuals and corporate bodies were located in Belleville. The fonds is comprised of business correspondence, registers of various kinds, cash books, ledgers, account books, journals, day books, and accounts receivable books.
The Grace Hospital ephemera collection is an assembly of material in various formats that have been accumulated by the UHN Archives from a variety of disparate sources including, but not limited to, family members of former staff or students, other repositories, or anonymous donations. Collection consists of photographs and objects. Material in the collection relates to the history of the Grace Hospital and its predecessor, the Toronto Homeopathic Hospital, and its staff or students including the Grace Hospital Training School for Nurses. Material is arranged by accession. No particular order has been imposed by the Archivist.
File 1 contains a 1912 graduation photograph from Grace Hospital Training School for Nurses. File 2 contains the nursing graduation pin for Bernice Marie Charters.
Fonds consists of the records created and accumulated by Ida Siegel, documenting her personal and professional life, along with her philanthropic work. The types of records include personal reminiscences, diaries and memoirs, family correspondence, professional correspondence, speeches, scrapbooks, newsclippings, oral histories and photographs.
This fonds consists of photographs and a small amount of textual records documenting the Mehr, Greisman and Brenner families. The photographs include images of the Mehr family and friends, including individual members of the Greisman and Brenner families, and images of the Lady Ellis Shops in Toronto, Stratford, Ottawa and Windsor. The textual records include Ethel Mehr's confirmation diploma from Holy Blossom Temple as well as a personal letter and a Bishop Strachan domestic science workbook.
Fonds consists of textual and photographic records accumulated by Mr. Harry Moscoe during the 1940 to 1947 period. The majority of these records document Mr. Moscoe's activities as Executive Director of the Canadian Jewish Congress, Eastern Region, War Efforts Committee. A few files also document examples of his personal, financial and legal office activities, while still living in Kirkland Lake and later in Montreal. War Efforts Committee records focus on the CJC's responsibilities for: Servicemen's Centres in Halifax, Montreal, Moncton and St. John, Red Cross blood drives, tracking Jewish officers, Jewish casualties, and regular meetings of the War Efforts Committee. Also here are extensive newspaper clippings documenting Jewish servicemen' activities, casualties, heroics and decorations. Of special note is a 20 x 25 cm b&w photograph within File 18, "Jewish Chaplains". The image features seven uniformed Canadian Jewish chaplains who served during the Second World War. They are: Rabbi Abraham Babb, Rabbi David Monson, Rabbi Oscar Fassman, Rabbi Charles Bender, Rabbi Samuel Cass, Rabbi Jacob Eisen and Rabbi Morrris Casriel Katz.
The fonds consist of various materials related to the activities of the Admiral Vansittart Chapter of the IODE and is arranged into the following series and subseries:
Series 1: Administration
Subseries A: Minute Books
Subseries B: Annual Reports
Subseries C: Financial Records
Subseries D: Membership
Subseries E: Constitution and History
Series 2: Citizenship Ceremonies
Series 3: Captain Andrew Drew Junior Chapter
Series 4: Sponsorship Programs
Subseries A: Old Crow, Yukon
Subseries B: Westwood High School, Stewart Town, Jamaica
Series 5: Opportunity Shop
Subseries A: Operations
Subseries B: Finances
Subseries C: Opportunity Tea and Coffee + One Party
Subseries D: Shop Schedules
Series 6: Special Events
Subseries A: Meetings
Subseries B: Anniversaries
Subseries C: IODE Week
Subseries D: Chapter Teas
Subseries E; Honor Student Dinners
Subseries F: Centennial Fashion Show
Subseries G: Founders Day / Old St. Paul’s
Subseries H: Scrapbooks
Subseries I: Miscellaneous
Fonds consists of material created and collected by Sadie Stren related to the Brantford Jewish community, as both a member of the community and an author researching its history. Among the records are newspaper and article clippings, correspondence, research notes, records of the Brantford Hebrew Association, miscellaneous printed and published material, Hadassah minutes, records related to Congregation Beth David and its Hebrew School and photographs.
The Brantford Hebrew Association records include 3 ledger books which span the years between 1909 to 1952, legal documents for the Association including the original letters patent incorporating the Brantford Hebrew Association in 1911.
Fonds consists of records documenting the founding, presidents, and charitable activities of Brantford's B'nai Brith lodge No. 1154. Included are photographs, certificates, banners, a bell, plaques, a chanukiah, a charity box, pins, and a medal. Records are arranged at the file-level, with two items attached directly to the fonds-level.
Fonds consists of textual and graphic material relating to Ellis I. and Fanny Shapiro and their involvement with the United Jewish Welfare Fund of Toronto fundraising campaigns. Included are congratulatory letters and cards, certificates, reports, meeting invites, agendas and minutes, UJWF correspondence and memoranda, a UJWF Women's Service Council constitution (1956), newspaper clippings and six photographs.
This fonds consists of photographs documenting the Stern and Rumianek families, individuals and organizations from the Hamilton and Toronto Jewish communities, as well as Bill Stern and his fellow servicemen during the Second World War.
The fonds has been arranged into the following series: Family photographs; Military photographs; Hamilton Jewish community photographs; Toronto Jewish community photographs; and Camp photographs. The photographs have been described at the item level and have been arranged chronologically. The textual material consists of two files containing records related to Bill Stern's professional and philanthropic career, as well as some family invitations.
Fonds consists of the administrative records of the Board of Education of Newburgh.
The fonds contains four series: Minutes, Financial Accounts, Inspector’s Reports and School Census Books.
The fonds contains three subseries: Auditor’s Reports, Accounts, and Cheques and Vouchers.
The Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre Fonds consists of the records of the various administrative and medical departments of the Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, and the predecessor organizations of the hospital.
The Fonds includes the following Series:
1) Board of Trustees
2) Office of the President/CEO
3) Medical Staff Advisory Board
4) Sunnybrook Foundation
5) Sunnybrook-Wellesley Merger
6) Sunnybrook-Women’s College Hospital Merger
7) Ear, Eye, Nose and Throat Services
8) Physical Medicine
13) Ontario Council of Administrators of Teaching Hospitals
14) Building Plans
15) Medical Art
16) Dr. Marvin Tile
17) Portrait negatives
18) Events and Departments Photographs
19) Educational and events 35mm slides
20) Surgical 8mm film
21) Sunnybrook Volunteer Association/Canadian Red Cross Society
Fonds consists of the full-range of corporate records divided into the following series:
-Council series, 1998-2000
-Treasurer's series, 1998-2005
Fonds consists of records created by the Avening Women's Institute branch.
Fonds is arranged in the following series:
Tweedsmuir Histories & Scrapbooks
Community & Branch Histories
Minute and Account Books
In September of 1966 several former students and teachers held a meeting to discuss plans for a grand reunion of all students and teachers to be held in 1967 before the building was demolished. Early in 1967, a commemorative coin was commissioned to celebrate the event as well as raise additional funds for the reunion. The reunion was held on August 4-7, 1967.
The fonds consists of photographs and correspondence, publicity materials, a commemorative coin and its casting, and a rubber stamp.
The fonds is organized into the following series: