Print preview Close

Showing 87 results

Archival description
46 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
CA ON00353 AFC 471 · Fonds · 1864-1886

Fonds consist of business records used by Abbott Brother’s Carriage Works. This includes the company’s order book, accounts and handbill, and illustrations and diagrams. For a detailed transcription of contents, see the preliminary finding aid.

Abbott Brother's Carriage Works
CA ON00353 AFC 334 · Discrete Item · 1866-1867

Item consists of a photograph album containing prints relating to the British military garrison at London, Ontario in the late 1860s.

Phipps, Albert Augustus
CA ON00353 AFC 435 · Fonds · 1942 - 1976

This fonds contains lecture papers, certificates and member records.

Alpha Omega Alpha Beta Chapter
Baconian Club fonds
CA ON00353 AFC 134 · Fonds · 1885-2008

This fonds contains the administrative and historical records of the Baconian Club of London, Ontario. Records of meetings and banquets, financial records, historical documents, and other records and objects are included. Fonds is comprised of the following series: Constitution, bylaws, and incorporation documents Minutes of meetings Attendance registers Financial records Annual banquet programmes Papers by individual members Correspondence Membership documents Souvenirs Historical narratives and clippings Meeting and banquet procedural documents Miscellaneous documents Graphic material Miscellaneous objects Moving images Sound recordings

Baconian Club (London, Ont.)
Board of Governors fonds
CA ON00353 AFC 54 · Fonds · 1908-1980

This fonds consists of the records of the Western University Board of Governors including minutes and indexes, committee minutes, correspondence, and other material.

University of Western Ontario. Board of Governors
CA ON00353 AFC 361-RC80214 · Item · c1877
Part of O'Connor and Lancaster photograph album

This view includes houses and other buildings behind the church. Originally called North Street Methodist Church, street was renamed Queen's Ave. in 1876 with church name following shortly thereafter. The church burned down in 1895.