Title and statement of responsibility area
Dept. of Agriculture, Import Records [Livestock] collection
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
CA ON00028 RG 20
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
14 cm of textual records Materials are in good condition.
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
The Department of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada was established by the Department of Agriculture Act in 1868. This Act, which is occassionally amended, is the authority under which the present Department operates.
Material was acquired prior to 1992. Custodial history unknown.
Scope and content
Collection consists of four volumes of [livestock] Import Inspection records kept by the Canadian Department of Agriculture from 1907-1930. Most of the volumes are for Bridgeburg, Ont. (present-day Fort Erie, Ont.), with one volume for Niagara Falls, Ont. Fonds consists of the following series: Bridgeburg, Ont. April 1, 1907-August 20, 1910 Bridgeburg, Ont. August 27, 1910-July 9, 1921 Bridgeburg, Ont. November 10, 1928-September 13, 1930 Niagara Falls, Ont. April 5, 1919-November 25, 1922
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Open for purposes of research and education.
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
There is an inventory included with the records.
No further accruals are expected.