Blow's School

Elements area

Taxonomy

Code

Scope note(s)

  • Also known as S.S. No, 6 East Oxford Township, Blow's School was first built around 1840. In 1995, the school was closed in order to make way for the clover-leaf at the junction of Highway 59 and Highway 401, at Woodstock.

Source note(s)

    Display note(s)

      Hierarchical terms

      Blow's School

        Equivalent terms

        Blow's School

          Associated terms

          Blow's School

            1 Archival description results for Blow's School

            1 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
            Item · [18- ] – 1976, nd.

            The fonds consists of records related to John N. Chambers and family and is arranged into the following Series:

            Series 1: Genealogy
            Subseries A: Family histories and trees
            Subseries B: Marriage
            Subseries C: Wills
            Subseries D: Deaths and Cemeteries
            Subseries E: Insurance and Tax Assessments
            Subseries F: Photographs
            Subseries G: Miscellaneous
            Series 2: Land Records
            Series 3: Correspondence
            Series 4: Letters to the Editor
            Series 5: Journals
            Series 6: Financial
            Series 7: Agriculture
            Series 8: Community
            Subseries A: Education
            Subseries B: Religion
            Subseries C: Local Government
            Subseries D: Organizations and businesses
            Subseries E: Miscellaneous

            Chambers, John N.